DO YOU WISH YOUR REACTIVE DOG DIDN’T HAVE TO MISS OUT ON THE FUN?
FEEL GUILTY THAT YOU DO NOT HAVE THE TIME TO WORK ON TRAINING?
WORRIED THAT YOUR DOG IS NOT GETTING THE ATTENTION THEY NEED?
We can provide your dog with one-on-one attention and allow them to safely explore until their heart is content, all whilst working on your training struggles, with our Solo Explores!
WHAT DOES IT INVOLVE?
• Your dog has their very own Canine Captain all to themselves!
• Exploring local gems such as fells, coastal paths, and lakes
• Perfect for those that prefer human company over their canine companions
• Dogs will be able to play and explore their surroundings in a structured way
• Going solo means your dog gets to enjoy tailored games whilst out on our explores, to keep them focused and engaged.
• Our Canine Captains also bring along your dog’s favourite toy and an endless supply of premium training treats!
• Our Platinum package also includes fun game-based training
WHICH IS BEST FOR MY DOG?
BRONZE - A short 15-minute explore, ideal for puppies that need some company and a toilet break before graduating to longer explores!
SILVER - Designed for older dogs, this 30-minute explore is specifically planned with terrain, pace, and obstacles in mind; just because you are a little older does not mean you have to miss out!
GOLD - Perfect for dogs that love a good explore! 60 minutes allows for us to go further afield, enjoy more sniffs, and play engaging games; leaving you with a tired and content dog
PLATINUM - A 30-minute explore where we can work on your dog's training, by playing fun games targeted to your concerns, meaning they can continue learning while having an absolute blast!
Julia - Mollie
I have a reactive rescue dog and Amy, Alan and the whole Scallywagz team have been AMAZING with her.
They took the time to get to know Mollie, and were really engaged and attentive during the sign up phase around getting to know Mol’s triggers and how to manage her.
We’re at a place now where Mol has a group of pals within the group which she’s happy to walk with (which for a dog reactive dog is blooming amazing!!).
Mol always comes back happy and content. The feedback, pictures and updates from Amy and the team are fantastic, and they are a really positive, dog centred group of people.